Friday, June 24, 2011

"The Posse"



As I have mentioned before, while I was at SPLICE I got really close to a small group of women and we were called "the posse" by everyone else. I can honestly say to you that never in a million years would I have believed you if you would have said that I would have gotten so incredibly close with these women in just three short weeks, but God had a different plan.


Words can not describe the bond that we formed. The crazy thing about it is that we became so close and it all started on that first night at MTI together, we sat by each other in class, at dinner together and then played and intense game of horse together. We just instantly bonded. I can not thank God enough for these women! We formed a bond that will even be sustained in spite of fact that we are all going to different countries around the world. I have to admit that I miss and love them so very much but the great thing about technology today is that we will be able to keep in contact with each other! :) Also in becoming so close we have little things that will occur in our everyday life that will remind me of them. :)


The posse was made up of Stephanie, Renee, Ashley, Oriana, Christina, Emma and I. I love these ladies but I have to say that honestly 5yr Emma had a huge impact on me. I never would have guessed that a 5yr old would have such an impact on me in that little time span but I have to say that when saying goodbye to everyone, saying goodbye to Emma was the hardest for me. She will always have a special place in my heart!

Here is the group pic of everyone from SPLICE, it's the only picture were all the posse members are together, so I wanted to add it:)



This is probably my favorite picture of the posse!! :)
(L to R: Renee, Emma, me, Stephanie, Ashley)

1 comment:

  1. Aw, such great memories! Love and miss you all so much!!!

    ReplyDelete